2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you’ll do your job naked, do you stay?
No, but I’d sue him for sexual harrassment and make millions!
3. Describe yourself in a nutshell:
I am WEIRD, I like the color purple, I love my family, my boyfriend, and my dog Arnold. Oh yeah, and I love Jesus.
4. Ever seen a ghost?
Yes, three of them… women in white robes standing in my doorway when I was a kid. I swear, they were there!!!
5. Would you change your body?
Nope. I like it.
6. A reason you would move to Iceland?
Well, seeing that Iceland is green and Greenland is icy, I’d probably move to Iceland if they have good real estate prices and free daycare.
7. A place you’ve lived that you miss?
My Grandaddy’s house – I lived there alone one summer while he and my Grandma Max were living in Maine. It was WONDERFUL.
8. A person that you miss?
my cousin Jace, who never returns my phone calls!!
9. A band/group you thought was cool when you were little?
New Kids on the Block, who ELSE was there to listen to!?
10. You have a nightmare, who’s the first person you think to tell?
whoever is up as early as I am!
11. Wanna have kids before you’re 30?
12. A memory from high school?
Once, April, Erica, and I skipped class to go to Birmingham to pick up April’s prom dress…. and my dad called while we were there. Being the idiot that I am, I answered it and told him I was in the choir room???? He totally bought it and we never got busted.
13. Ever had a crush on one of your friend’s parents?
14. Naughtiest thing you’ve done at work?
Naughty!? Nothing comes to mind here!!
15. Do you look more like your mum or your dad?
16. Something you’ve always wanted to learn how to do?
solve a Rubix cube
17. If you could be with one person who would it be?
As in romantically? Then that would be Greg. As in right this very moment? I’d want to hang out with Carla – I’m in a girly shopping mood.
18. Where you’d like to be in 10 years?
Somewhere with a house full of kids!!
19. Something you learned about life this year?
That it’s time to GROW UP and LIVE!!
20. What do you want for your birthday?
wow… that’s in August, so… it’s hard to say. Maybe some new clothes?
22. Last item you bought yourself?
Today I bought myself a hoodie from Old Navy. It was on sale for $9.97.
23. What did you have for breakfast?
honey nut oatmeal, orange juice, and key lime pie yogurt
24. Name a celeb you have a crush on?
25. What’s your ring tone?
Depends on who is calling. For girls, it’s “Popular” from Wicked. For boys, it’s the theme song to Aqua Teen Hunger Force. For my family, it’s “Home” by Michael Buble. For Greg, it’s “Steady as She Goes” by the Racnoteurs. For people I don’t know, it’s “Call Me”…. by… I don’t know who it’s by.
26. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
7-9…. gotta get my sleep!!!!
27. Have you ever been tied up?
uh – WHOA! no!
28. What do you wish you were doing right now?
playing the Sims!!!
29. Last time you witnessed a fight?
uh… middle school.
30. What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
Crown & Sprite on Valentine’s
33. Do you like your hair pulled?
34. Name three places you would like to travel to?
Chicago, Brazil, Europe. All in that order.
35. Is there anyone you want to date at the moment?
36. Favorite food?
38. Is bigger really better?
39. What do you think of Brad Pitt?
He’s beautiful, he’s an idiot for leaving Jennifer Aniston, but he’s beautiful.
40. Name someone you have the most in common with?
I don’t know….. April probably. We are practically the same person at times.
41. What color are your toenails?
The color of toenails.
42. Last person you talked with on the phone?
43. Do you own anything with a skull on it?
Hah… I don’t think so.
44. Have you traveled to Europe?
45. Last movie you watched:
Chronicles of Narnia… but I only watched about half of it.
46. If you could be anything in the world what would it be?
a housewife with foster kids who doesn’t have to worry about making ends meet!!
47. Last sin committed?
ummmm…. i’m not sure.
48. Last board game you played?
the board game that I made Greg for Christmas
49. Leather or lace?
lace….. where is this going!!?
50. Ever had a black eye?
51. Where do you rent your movies?
wherever I don’t have a late fee
52. Have you said I love you to anyone today?