I usually try to make this list before Thanksgiving, but oh well.
– having sweet Grandparents
– my goofy family
– Mom… for so many reasons
– the brand spaking new *FREE* footmarker from the US Navy that is now at my dad’s grave…. maybe that is a weird thing to be thankful for, but… I’m still thankful for it.
– construction workers… even if they don’t speak a lick of English
– Greg’s family
– Greg’s friends… well, I guess they are technically my friends too
– my new MacBook, which deserves a name….. something I should work on.
– SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
– my sweet boyfriend, who bought me a book I’ve been yearning for (The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs – more on that later) while I wasn’t looking and left it in my car for me to find after I got home…. I love surprises!
– Serving a God who is worthy of more thanks than I can give